Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year...New Plans?

Ok, So now that everyone has gotten past th eholidays and we are fully in 2008...what are your plans for the year ahead? I have plans for home and for business. For business; my partner and I are looking at moving to new office space. Arlington has been great, but we find that we need slightly more professional digs and larger offices. We are actually looking at some space in Stoneham...clearly I am never getting out of that town. We are also planning a shoot in Italy and Greece during the summer months for our client Brian Moore Internaitonal Tours. If you are thinking about traveling to the Old Sod or want to explore the Scottish side of the clan (oh and there is one me lasses and laddies)...I suggest checking out this company at www.bmit.com

On the homefront, my plan is to work with my mom more in helping to provide additional support for my dad. As you all know his cognitive skills aren't quite as sharp as they once were and most likely the impact will be greater as time progresses. When I last spoke with Auntie Marie, one of her concerns was my mom and dad, I promised her I would be there more for them...so it is time to keep that promise.

So that's what I got going on...your turn.

2 comments:

Carolyn & Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn & Tim said...

Sorry about that. I didn't like the way my first comment turned out. I just checked out the site. I would love to go to Ireland and England. Tim and I will have to work on that. At our homefront, not much has changed. I have begun training for my new position as Co Director at the Afterschool Club. I am official on February 1. Not much else new. My new plan for this year is to do better and be better. I am not sure what that means. Time will tell. Tim has been doing some running and training for running adventures in the future, We will see where it leads.
Anyone else want to say what's up???