Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hegarty Business Network

Well since our clan is actually bigger than most networking groups I belong to, I thought, "hey, why not start our own business networking group?" I mean we all do different things, and we can always use more contacts for business. George has his restaurant in Maine, John has his mortgage biz on the west coast, Jamie has prescription drugs, Jason manages sports pubs, and I have my video production company...I think we can all help each other out. Ok, maybe Jamie's contribution is just excellent drug interaction advice. But in reality we all do something for a living and we all know someone, somewhere that can probably make an excellent connection. So put your heads together, think about folks you know and meanwhile, those who want to participate, put together a posting of your work and what kind of connections you might find useful. For example: maybe Jason needs to look into new decor for a new location. My business partner's brother owns his own custom fabrication company in Florida that helps restaurants with facades, themes, custom fixtures, etc. So we all know someone that can help with your work. Thoughts?

No comments: